There are many financial products in the market, and so choosing the ones that best meet an individual client’s needs can be complicated. Informed decisions about the products in any portfolio are best made after an assessment of individual needs. After meeting to do this, you are better informed when the time comes to choose from a comprehensive suite of products and services and select those that address your unique situation.
Products and services include:
- 401(k) retirement plans and Individual Retirement Accounts*
- 529 qualified tuition plans*
- Mutual funds*
- U.S.Treasuries Securities* Offered by Series 7 registered reps only. Insurance Universal Life*
- Group retirement and savings plans
- Simplified Employee Pension Plans
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Other retirement savings plans designed specifically for employee groups
- Life insurance
- Long-term care, disability and critical illness
- Health Insurance Group health benefits
We take the time to understand your different and evolving needs, and select from an array of products to help you meet all of your goals.
- Universal Life*
- Indexed Life
- Universal Life
- Whole Life
- Term Life
- Group Life
- Disability Income
- Long Term Care
- Fixed Annuities
- Variable Annuities*
- Indexed Annuities
- Single Premium
- Mutual Funds*
- Limited Partnerships* Offered by Series 7 registered reps*
- Educational Funding*
- Real Estate Investment Trusts* Offered by Series 7 registered reps
- Securities Brokerage*
- Asset Management* Offered by Nathaniel Henein
- Group Medical
- Group Life
- Group LTD / STD
- HSA’s / HRA’s
- Section 125
- Retirement Plans
- Executive Benefits
Building wealth takes planning, discipline, a long-term strategy and commitment. We will develop a strategy that matches your comfort level with risk, return and accessibility.
What risks do you face in your business or personal life? Have you taken the necessary steps to protect yourself against potential loss?We will work with you to help assess your risks, and show you how to manage them effectively.
Today, we are faced with two big dilemmas: saving enough for retirement, and stretching those savings as Americans live longer, more productive lives. A comfortable retirement will likely depend on personal savings and self-funded retirement plans. We can help you plan and prepare.
Estate planning impacts everyone, not just the wealthy. With careful planning, you can decide how your estate is passed to heirs; reduce or eliminate taxes; and provide liquidity to cover taxes, debts and other final expenses. Without it, the government may decide for you.
Are you so busy taking care of day-to-day operations that you don’t have time to think about the future financial security of your business? If so, you’re not alone, but PEGG can work with you to lift that burden and address significant issues such as business continuation and employee benefits that help attract, reward and retain key employees.
Special Needs Planning
Specific Trust Planning For Special Needs Children and Families.